Search for a Degree
Finding a Degree
This form enables you to search for a degree based on criteria that you enter, this includes:
- Subject: Text to describe the subject you are interested in, e.g. agriculture, engineer etc.
- Institution: The University or University College that you would like to study at.
- Qualification: The qualification that you are aiming for, e.g Foundation, Batchelor's etc.
- UCAS Tariff: The tariff range you expect to achieve or have achieved with your current A-levels or equivalent.
- Region: The region that you would like to study in, e.g Scotland, South West (England), Wales etc.
Once you have entered the criteria, click on the Search button to see the results of the search. The Reset button can be used to reset your search criteria.
The presentation of the results depend on your criteria. If the criteria do not include an institution then the results will present an example of each institution meeting the criteria. Otherwise the results will present the subjects, at that institution, that meet the criteria. The results are limited, so that if you criteria produce alot of hits then you will only be presented with the top set. You can refine your criteria to reduce the number of hits so that you are presented with what you are looking for.
The subject text is a subtext such that a subject is included if the subject text form part of it, ignoring the case of the text. So, for example, the matches of the text 'eng' would meet both English and Engineering.
The form on this page enables you to discover a suitable degree, click here for more details.
About the Unistats Dataset
Eluceo uses information provided by the Unistats Dataset to search and provide search results.
The Unistats Dataset is reproduced with the permission of the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE), the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) and their licensors. The Unistats Dataset may be accessed in its original form here: http://www.hesa.ac.uk/unistatsdata. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Unistats Dataset are owned by HEFCE, HESA and their licensors.
Eluceo publishes the information in good faith but takes no responsibility for the accuracy of its contents. You are advised to confirm the results with the appropriate authorities.