Find a Job
Finding a Job
The form on this page enables you to search for a local job based on your criteria, including:
- The keyword for the job position that you are interested in.
- Your postcode so that we ensure that it is a local job.
- The type of salary payment you favour, monthly, hourly etc.
- The distance that you are prepared to travel from your home.
- How you would like the results ordered.
- The type of job you are looking for, part time, permanent etc.
- The type of industry where you would like to work, e.g. catering, education etc.
You can search with some of all of the criteria, the minimum is keyword and postcode. Use the Reset button to restart your search criteria. Use the Search button to initiate your search. You can then learn more about a job by clicking on the item. The content provides:
- The title of the job
- The company or agent advertising the Job, with a link if available
- The type of industry, if known.
- The salary, if specified.
- The location of the job
- A link to where to apply
- A short description of the job
The form on this page enables you to search for a local job based on your criteria; click here to find out more about searching for a job.
Find a Job Data Sources
Eluceo uses employment information from various sources to support the search facility; click here for more details.