This NCFE certificate in cleaning is perfect for anyone that is looking to develop their cleaning knowledge and skills. They would gain an understanding of the basic principles of cleanliness, hygiene and waste management enabling them to progress within their current role.
This course is split into six manageable units. These are:
- Dealing with routine and non-routine waste
- Health and safety for the cleaning and support services industry
- Working with customers and others in the cleaning and support services industry
- Infection control, RIDDOR and COSHH in cleaning settings
- Principles of decontamination, cleaning and waste management
- Cleaning of interiors and washrooms (this unit includes witness observations)
Each unit contains activities and assessments designed to cover the specific learning outcomes.