This qualification enables learners to develop existing skills and gain knowledge of key areas for efficient customer service, such as communicating with customers and handling customer information.
This course is suitable for anyone who is interested in customer service, and those who are hoping for career progression or employment opportunities in the customer service industry.
This qualification is ideal for anyone who is currently working in a customer facing role, or anyone who is looking to get a job where the role involves customer service knowledge as a key component of the position.
This course is split into seven manageable units, covering topics such as:
- Unit 1: Principles of customer service and delivery
- Unit 2: Understand customers
- Unit 3: Understand employer organisations
- Unit 4: Understand how to communicate with customers
- Unit 5: Understand how to handle customer information
- Unit 6: Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Unit 7: Understand how to develop customer relationships
Each unit contains activities and assessments designed to cover the specific learning outcomes.