All businesses need good leaders in order to be successful, and an effective team leader will make sure that their team is happy and motivated within the workplace. This course will develop and improve your practical skills in order to become a successful team leader and improve the morale within a workplace. So whether you are hoping to progress to a team leading role in the future, or want more knowledge about how to progress in a current position, this qualification is the perfect place for you to start.
This qualification is aimed at learners who wish to gain further skills to develop their careers and progress in the workplace. It is suitable for anyone who is new to a team leading role, or those who are hoping to become a team leader as they advance their careers.
This course is split into 8 manageable units:
- Unit 1: Principles of team leading
- Unit 2: Understand business
- Unit 3: Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Unit 4: Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace Unit 5: Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Unit 6: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 7: Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Unit 8: Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
Each unit contains activities and assessments designed to cover the specific learning outcomes.