Do you work in a retail environment, or want to gain employment in the retail sector? If so, this course is perfect for you! This qualification gives you a foundation of knowledge which you can build on in your future career.
Develop your understanding of retail operations and improve your practical skills such as handling customer payments and controlling stock. This course will expand your knowledge of customer service, sales techniques, and highlight the importance of teamwork in a retail business.
Completing this course will equip you with a full range of relevant skills for working in the retail sector, help you receive recognition within the workplace and put you in line for professional development, such as promotion and progression. This will be a fantastic addition to your CV when applying for new jobs!
The course is split into manageable units.
- Unit 1: Understanding customer service in the retail sector
- Unit 2: Understanding the retail selling process
- Unit 3: Understanding how individuals and teams contribute to the effectiveness of a retail business
- Unit 4: Understanding how a retail business maintains health and safety on its premises
- Unit 5: Understanding retail consumer law
- Unit 6: Understanding how to deal with customer queries and complaints in a retail environment
- Unit 7: Understanding the handling of customer payments in a retail business
- Unit 8: Understanding the control, receipt and storage of stock in a retail business
Each unit contains activities and assessments designed to cover the specific learning outcomes.