This course is designed to help learners understand how to process orders for dispatch and understand the purpose of a stock check.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to warehousing and storage
- Understand how to receive and store goods
- Understand how to process orders and prepare them for dispatch
- Understand how to check stock and update records
- Customer service in warehousing and storage
- Understanding the warehousing and storage industry
- Understanding the functions and benefits of warehousing
- Understanding how to store goods
- The purpose of a stock check
Each unit contains activities and assessments designed to cover the specific learning outcomes.