Crest Coaching & HR
Leadership, Mindset & Career Coach and Generalist HR services.
I am a highly experienced coach and HR expert who has helped employees from entry into organisations to progression throughout their careers. I have worked with individuals, teams and leaders of leading companies in the banking, manufacturing, digital, media, retail and not-for-profit sectors in the UK and internationally. I am also passionate about helping small to medium-sized businesses and individual career journeys, by giving them the tools for success and best practice to be extraordinary. Having interviewed many people, run assessment centres for all levels of employees and coordinated succession planning and performance reviews, I have an experienced view of what companies look for in terms of leading-edge practice and successful behaviour.
Qualifications: MSc Human Resources & Change Management, Level 7 Advanced Executive Coach & Mentor.
- Career coaching
- Leadership coaching
- Resilience coaching
- Mindset coaching
- 5 key steps to planning your job search
- 5 key steps to researching your prospective employer
- Daily habits of successful jobseekers
- How to manage your work-life balance during the job search
- Managing your time & focus during the job search
- Setting SMART career goals
- Visualise success and find the job of your dreams
- 5 Steps to showing up brilliantly during your job search
- 5 Key communication strategies during the job search
- The Crest Jobseekers Roadmap for Great Careers: Create, Roleplay, Experiment, Sustain, Thrive
- How to turn feedback from employers into an advantage: Using self-reflection tools
- How to manage disappointment during the job search
- How to use your life experience to springboard your career search
- How to develop an effective CV
- How to showcase your experience using great interview techniques
- How to develop a successful career in mid-life
- How to showcase work productivity in your job interview
These webinars will be advertised on Eluceo's Event page when they are available. Please check the event page for forthcoming webinars.