Crest Coaching & HR
Leadership, Mind-set & Career Coaching and Generalist HR services.
She is a highly experienced Coach and HR expert who has helped employees from entry into organisations to progression throughout their careers. She has worked with individuals, teams and with leaders of leading companies in the banking, manufacturing, digital, media, retail and not for profit sectors in the UK and internationally. She is also passionate about helping small to medium sized businesses and individual career journeys, by giving the tools for success and best practice to be extraordinary. Having interviewed many people, run assessment centres for all levels of employees and co-ordinated succession planning and performance reviews, she has an experienced view of what companies look for in terms of leading edge practice and successful behaviour.
Qualification: MSc Human Resources & Change Management, Level 7 Advanced Executive Coach & Mentor.
- Career coaching
- Leadership coaching
- Resilience oaching
- Mindset coaching.
- 5 key steps to Planning your job search
- 5 key steps to Researching your prospective employer
- Daily habits of successful jobseekers
- How to manage your work-life balance during the job search
- Managing your Time & Focus during the job search
- Setting SMART career goals
- Visualise success and find the job of your dreams
- 5 Steps to Showing up Brilliantly during your job search
- 5 Key Communication strategies during the job search
- The Crest Jobseekers Roadmap for great careers : Create, Roleplay, Experiment, Sustain, Thrive
- How to turn feedback from employers into an advantage: Using self-reflection tools
- How to manage disappointment during the job search
- How to use your Life experience to springboard your Career search
- How to develop an effective CV
- How to showcase your experience using great Interview techniques
- How to develop a successful career in mid-life
- How to showcase Work Productivity in the job interview
These webinars will be advertised on the Eluceo Event page when they are available. Please check the Eluceo Event page here for the forthcoming webinars.