It is evident that a greater number of students are shifting towards the modern online tutoring, an evolved form of the traditional method of taking coaching from subject experts. Moreover, the online subject consultation companies have grown by over three-fold in the past five years. I guess they are realising the opportunities and the scope of providing the same level of quality teaching at virtual classrooms, which are even better than coaching schools/institutes. But, what is so exotic about this online method of learning that 7 out of 10 students enquire daily regarding it? This blog is all about online tutoring and you’ll get the answer after reading through it.
Online tutoring is all about taking lessons from a subject-expert over the internet, whether video or audio or both. Now, who are these individuals? Some of the highly skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced people having a master’s or PhD degree provide online tuitions to the students. They have been at it for many years now and know the best approach for tutoring the students.
Is it possible to get the same level of attention and quality from virtual classrooms? This is a question that gets both, the students and parents, in a worrying situation.
Take a look at these Pro Tips below. They will help you in finding and choosing an online tutor website that suits your needs and requirements.
- Make sure there is someone to help you out 24/7. It means that there should be someone at the helpdesk who can address your queries, whether you text, call, or email them. If possible, try to check if you can connect with your tutor in-person as well, rather just online.
- Take a look at their tutoring plans, most of which are per-hour and per-minute based sessions. Some might represent one of the least expensive while others could be higher than your budget. So, these pay-as-you-go plans are great if you don’t feel like choosing their annual, monthly, or weekly subscriptions.
- See if you can get a free trial for at least a week. Chegg Tutors is a great website that offers a free of cost seven days trial period. Use this opportunity to explore the services and tutoring quality as much as you can. This will also help you in choosing the most appropriate plan for taking coaching.
- Tutors’ profiles can show you their qualification and work experience. This will offer you an option to select the one that you would like to work with. Take a look at their degrees and whether they have a teaching certification or not. I would personally choose a website that has tutors with common qualifications and which do not vary widely.
- One of the most essential components of any tutoring service provider is their website. Make sure that the one you’re browsing through is updated on a regular basis and easy to navigate. You can browse and find information without any hassles and are able to find solutions to your questions as you complete this step.
Top Five Tutoring Guides
I did a research over a period of three weeks where I picked five different online tutoring companies and dug deep into their services. Each of the aforementioned steps was followed while analysing more than fifteen websites. After an in-depth analysis, here’s what I found to be the best feature of these websites:
- Bark: This company not only provides tutors for academics but you can also find a fitness trainer, a photography guide, and more! All these individuals are qualified and well-experienced.
- TutorComp: Meant only for the Australian curriculum at the school and college levels, the tutors here will provide you some of the best academic assistance in the core subjects such as Math, English, Science, Biology, and more.
- TutorHub: Not only it covers the Australian curriculum but also has tutors who are well aware of other education systems too.
- My Assignment Help OZ: The perfect destination for those who wish to get value added services such as academic help, proofreading and editing, plagiarism checking, and more.
- Skooli: Are you looking to start your careers as a subject teacher? Check out this website, as it will definitely have an ample number of opportunities for you.
While I have chosen five of the best online tutoring service providers in Australia, I personally like My Assignment Help OZ and TutorComp for assignment help. Both of them fulfil the requirements that I had set before setting out on an epic three-week journey full of research. My team had a lot of discussion with their directors and the team of an online tutor. Such interaction was necessary to come out with a decision that can help you, as a student, in finding and choosing your own preferred online tutor!
Hi, I am Sid Andrew. I am a professional blogger and researcher at My Assignment Help OZ. I am an avid researcher and have been offering help to student through various stages of their life, right from the start of their university life by choosing their right course to offering them guidance with choosing the best college and scholarship program and tips and tricks to get by their examinations in an effective and efficient manner.