1.1 The term ‘Eluceo Ltd’, ‘Eluceo’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Eluceo’s online digital platform. Our company registration number is 08039650.
1.2 The term ‘Digital Platform’ is the Eluceo’s online digital platform which comprises of:
- a wealth of career and education information in web pages,
- iShine, Eluceo’s unique career road-mapping tool,
- a suite of inspiring World of Work STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) programmes.
1.3 The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Digital Platform or a registered member of the iShine road-mapping tool.
1.4 ‘Account’ means the service provided to you when you registered to use iShine or volunteer as a blogger.
1.5 ‘Joomla Wired’ refers to the company, Joomla Wired Ltd that provides the hosting and email services to Eluceo’s Digital Platform.
- The content of the pages of this Digital Platform is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party’s information that we use provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Digital Platform for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Digital Platform is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Digital Platform meet your specific requirements.
- This Digital Platform contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Digital Platform that are not the property of, or licensed to Eluceo, are acknowledged on the Digital Platform.
- Unauthorised use of this Digital Platform may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Digital Platform may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this Digital Platform and any dispute arising out of such use of the Digital Platform is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You shall keep any identification, password and other confidential information relating to your iShine/blogger Account secure and shall notify Eluceo immediately of any known or suspected unauthorised use of your Account or breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure of your password or other security information.
- While we will use all reasonable endeavor to ensure the integrity and security of the Digital Platform, Eluceo expressly exclude liability for any breach of security, including breach of security of the hosting service provided by Joomla Wired due to unauthorised users or hackers.
- Eluceo shall not be held responsible in the event of any file loss resulting from the failure of any of the Servers or Services provided by Joomla Wired.
- We shall be under no liability for non-receipt or misrouting of email or for any other failure of email.